»

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Christening Party!

My cake!

This is Tiyo Kev... waiting in line for the delicious food!
Thanks to Grandma Lyn, Lola Syl, Grandma Angie and Lola Dolly for preparing all the food!
Grandpa Pat, Grandma Babes, Cousin Isaac, Grandma Belen and Grandma Rose enjoying the party.
The Dessert Table!


Grandma Angie, Lola and Grandpa Trevor


Auntie Maris makes the Hernandez family smile!

Here are some Enerio's.


The Mahjong table's always a must!


Hanging out in the garage.


Ninong Ray gets a hold of me!

Me and Grandpa Frank



Lovin' my toes!


Uncle JM and Auntie Reyna get to practice with me and Amerie!


This is me and Amerie... what kind of face am I making?!


Me and my buddy Amerie


Auntie Carmen, Mommy, Daddy and Me.
She says I look much smaller in person... I'm trying to grow everyday!


Me and Ninang Joy.


Me and Lola Syl on the deck.


These 3 were passed out on the couch almost the whole time!
Musta been some night out!


A Cruzada Tradition...
Fall asleep, smell some feet!
(Guess who's foot that is...)


Me and Grandma Karen.
Check out the sleepie heads in the background...


It was our turn to take a nap...


Grandma Ross and me.

Tissue paper party!


Me and my gifts...
Thank you everybody!



0 comments: