»

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

On October 21, I had my very first visit to the Pumpkin Patch. I met up with my cousins Emily and Isaac at Ardenwood's Perry Farm.

It was a beautiful day... much warmer than we anticipated... Here are some pictures!


Here we are on the shady side of the haystack.
Daddy had to make sure that cousin Emily didn't fall!


Here I am with my cousins Isaac and Emily.
Isaac was using the pumpkin as a drum!


He was like the little drummer boy!


Looks like I wasn't very interested in the little pumpkins!


Daddy looks way more interested than I do!


I'm the ghost, Emily is the scarecrow and Isaac is Frankenstein!


The sunset was beautiful, but the shadows it caused weren't!
We made do...


I'm trying to escape!


It was really hard to get the three of us in the same photo...
well, hard for Isaac and Emily... I was confined to my Bumbo!


Me and a $42 pumpkin...
This woulda been 42, 000 yen in Japan!
Maybe I'm exaggerating a little...


Trying to escape again...
sidenote to those of you concerned: Mommy always has me in my Bumbo on a flat surface (it's always the floor)... She's also a little paranoid that I will eventually escape my Bumbo, so I'm always surrounded by pillows... if I get out, at least it'll be a little cushy!


You caught me smiling!
Don't I look cute in my overalls? Thanks Auntie Misa!


We definitely shouldn't have been in here, but who could resist a cute photo op!
Nobody could get us all to look at the camera at the same time though...
These mini pumpkins we pretty interesting!


I'm surrounded by them!


Mommy and me at the pumpkin patch...


You can't really tell, but if you look closely, you'll see that I'm sitting on a giant pumpkin!
Mommy doesn't remember how much it weighs and Daddy's standing in front of the sign.


More mini things we shouldn't be sitting in!


Our family photo...
We're THIS tall!
Too bad I can't stand yet, then you could see how tall I am!


Emily's trying to read!
... and I'm watching her!


Look out world!
Here I come!

0 comments: