»

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Berkeley on Sunday

We met Tiyo Kev at Church on Sunday morning. I was asleep during the music and singing, but I woke up as soon as it was quiet. I played with the people behind me (as usual!), but this time we had people that didn't mind being a little distracted...

Daddy wanted to show us around his old campus... we never made it to the Engineering side of campus because it was really cold and windy that day!



Tiyo Kev takes a picture of me and Daddy in the stadium.



I gingerly sit my bum down after Daddy tries to stand me up.



Look at my Cal shirt, daddy!



We were having lots of fun!




Sitting in the Bleachers!
Can't wait to see a Bears game!



Sitting pretty.



Cheesin' for the camera!



Let's get out of here, Daddy!



Checking out Upper Sproul.



Mommy says I'm going to have a lot pictures with this face when I'm a teenager...
My "Don't take my picture!" face



But for now,
I'll continue cheesin' for the camera!



I was pretty giggly...
must be close to my naptime!



kissing my Daddy



Trying to eat Mommy's lips!


0 comments: