»

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just outside the Legion of Honor

The guards kicked us out!

We stayed in the area and took some pictures just outside the gates...
Seems like everyone else (especially the wedding/engagement folks) had the same idea!


Tiyo Kev and I wave bye bye to the security guards!



Here I am in front of the gates... Can you spot a couple in the background?



Their directions were "walk toward me and look like you love each other".
My directions were "YAY!"




"YAY!"




"YAY!"

I snuck in some grass every chance I could!
Mommy had to get it out of my mouth a few times... Most of the time Mommy, Daddy or Tiyo Kev were quick enough to get the grass out of my hand.




Tiyo Kev waits for his flash...




Daddy and I were having lots of fun!




I was supposed to sit still...
Who can sit still when there's all kinds of stuff to explore?!?

0 comments: