»

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tiyo Kev's last full day

Monday was my last full day with Tiyo Kev... Too bad he woke up late! But we got to spend time together. We had lunch at a Sushi Restaurant, and of course, I made a big mess! Cheerios all over the place! But it kept me busy. I kept trying to get everybody's attention with my blinkies and kissies... I had lots of fun! We went for a walk and I needed to take a nap. Golden Uncle Josh and Auntie Christina came over and we all went to Grandma's house for Monday Night Dinner together. I had to say goodbye to Tiyo Kev on Monday night because he had an early flight on Tuesday morning at 7am. I'm gonna miss having him around!


Tiyo Kev and I make scrunchy faces for the camera!


Tiyo Kev played with me while we waited for Mommy to finish eating... She's a slow eater!


'Til next time, Tiyo Kev!


0 comments: