»

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome back, Tiyo Kev!

My Tiyo Kev is back in town!

He arrived late Monday night and I didn't really get a chance to spend time with him. I went with Mommy and Daddy to the airport, but since it was way past my bedtime, I didn't really know what was going on!

On Tuesday morning, I was surprised to see another person at home! It didn't help that he was yelling "TIYO KEVIN! TIYO KEVIN!" before he walked in the room to announce his presence... It just scared the bejesus out of me! I cried really hard - even harder than that time Mommy and I were in the elevator with that scary devil looking man! It took a while to get used to him, because, well... have you met my tiyo Kevin? He's totally in your face sometimes... Mommy told him to ignore me and play hard-to-get... and of course, I tried with all my might to get his attention-batting my eyelashes and all! Tiyo Kev said that I'm just like every other girl... they like the thrill of the chase!

We walked around San Leandro for 4 hours and hung out at a park, where Tiyo Kev took pictures of me... (to be posted soon!)

He's not as intimidating as I thought!



We even had a staring contest!



Tiyo Kev even fed me!
Yummy avocados!

0 comments: