»

Friday, April 11, 2008

Culture Day

On Thursday, Mommy, Tiyo Kevin and I went to the City to get cultured!

We took some pictures at Yerba Buena Park and we visited the MOMA... Here are some pictures of the day.


I play blinkies with Tiyo Kevin...
I can't quite do it on command, I have to do it by example.
I'm starting to do "Kissy kissy" by command... You just have to say "kissy kissy" and I'll make kissy noises.





We try "close open"
I still don't have that down yet... but it amuses me to watch other people open and close their hands!




Checking out the man made waterfalls...
It was REALLY loud - it was hard for Mommy to get my attention!





I love watching the water!





Here's lil old me in front of the big waterfall!



I had fun having Tiyo Kev carry me around like a princess...




Tiyo Kev bought a coffee right before we entered the museum.
No coffee allowed!
We had to sit and wait for him to finish his coffee...



I'm checking out the high 5 story ceiling!



Mommy went to the top floor and took a picture of us.
Tiyo Kev still hasn't finished his coffee!





From the second floor...
Mommy got my attention by yelling "Addi! Addi!" in the museum...
I have a feeling I'll have lots of embarrassing moments in the future with Mommy calling out my name like a madwoman!


I had lots of fun looking at the photos and art at MOMA... Mommy wore me in my Moby Wrap so I could see what she saw. I think the best part of the Museum was talking and playing with the security guards... One even played peek a boo with me! I was such a ham!

On the way home (on bart), I was pretty delirious... I giggled and jumped around - calling for everyone's attention! It was past my bedtime! I fell asleep in Mommy's arms while we walked home from the BART station (Addi fell asleep in less than 2 minutes!)

0 comments: