»

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lake Merritt

On Wednesday morning, Mommy and I went to storytime (Tiyo Kev slept in this time!) We met a new mother and daughter who usually go to a different storytime but wanted to check this one out. The baby (who's almost a year older than me) was really good about sharing her toys with me - One day I'll be able to share my toys just like she does!

On Wednesday afternoon, Tiyo Kev, Mommy and I went to Lake Merritt. We walked around the lake and took some pictures. Daddy and Uncle Oliver met up with us at Merritt restaurant for the best Chicken and Waffles in the Bay Area! Our waitress was super nice... her name was Addi too!


It was hard to get a picture of us... I kept wanting to look at the Lake!
Tiyo Kev had to spin me so we could get this shot!


Here we are closer to the water...



We wanted to do some jumping shots.
It looks like Tiyo Kev is standing on the bench, but he's really jumping!


This is a better picture.
Look at how much air Tiyo Kev got under him!



Mommy's a horrible jumper...
She barely got 2 inches off the ground!
We all had a good time laughing at how bad she is at jumping, I wish we had it on video!


0 comments: