»

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Legion of Honor

Summer's here!


On Saturday, Mommy, Daddy, Tiyo Kev and I went to the Legion of Honor. Our intention was to take pictures and check out the Annie Liebovitz exhibit. We got here later than we expected (we have to work around MY schedule, you know), so we weren't able to check out the exhibit... But we took some great pictures! Here are some from Mommy's camera (the frameables are coming soon)

This is the front of the Legion Of Honor.
I guess this is the spot for people to take Wedding and Engagement pictures... we were only here for about an hour and we saw 4 wedding couples (in their full getups and one couple with the entire bridal entourage) and at least 4 engagement shoots!





Daddy and me in front of a big glass blown sculpture.
It's pretty crazy, isn't it?!?




Daddy walked me around while Tiyo Kev shot some pictures.




I was having lots of fun walking around and checking out the wedding couples!




This shots pretty dark, but look at how nice it is outside!



I'm so happy that I don't have to wear pants anymore!
I hate those things!
I always try to take them off!
Don't EVEN get me started on socks! The only thing those things are good for are waving for people's attention!




I'm looking at the camera!



Mommy and me!



I can see MUCH better from up here!





I like holding your chin, Dada!



Up, Up!




Legion of Addi.




I even got to play peek a boo!




Here I am!




I'm having WAY too much fun!



It's just me!


0 comments: