»

Monday, January 26, 2009

At the Palace with Ella

On January 24, Mommy, Daddy and I headed to the city to take care of Ella while Uncle Jason and Auntie Monica were at his company party.

I had a lot of fun playing with Ella and trying to make her laugh by jumping on the bed and making funny faces.

Me and Ella!


Daddy was trying to make us both laugh... I guess Ella didn't find him very funny!


I'm 20 months old!


Isn't she a cutie!
Look at those cheeks!


Trying to give Ella a kiss...


Ella was very interested in pulling my hair...


Daddy and I give Ella a smooch!


Daddy kisses Ella!


I was trying to capture it on film...


This is DEFINITELY a better angle!


Daddy tickles Ella's hand with his chin


It made me giggle!


What a great night!

(from Mommy: it was a great night until bedtime!... and competing for attention time when James left to pick up dinner!)

2 comments:

Joylynn said...

You have THE most precious baby girl I have EVER seen!!! She is such a beautiful baby doll. She reminds me so much of my Gabriel in sooo many ways. Her gestures and expressions. The Lord sure has blessed you. And it's so neat to see another mom who obiously adores her child!
I actually came across your blog, when I did a Google search on the word 'mommy blinkie'. I was trying to find blinkies for my MySpace page, and her adorable little picture came up. Hope you don't mind me stopping by! It's what encouraged me to start my own blog.
I think if there were two awards, for 'Most Precious Baby Girl, and Baby Boy', we'd take the cake! :-D

Blessings,
Joy

Unknown said...

wow. it's nice to have a completely random message be so kind and genuine. we love our Addi!