»

Monday, January 26, 2009

Brunch with Grandpa

I was so excited to have Grandpa at our house! I kept screaming out his name "bapa, bapa, bapa!!!" I'm sure he was getting annoyed at this, but I couldn't help myself! I loved to walk into his room and talk to him!

We took Grandpa out to Brunch before dropping him off at home. I loved my sausage, barely touched my fruit and kept eyeing Grandpa's waffle - too bad I can't eat any!


Look at all the jam I can play with!



Which one should I play with first?



Here I am with Grandpa and Mommy.



Here I am with Grandpa!
(from Mommy: Addi's going through this phase where she literally says "cheese" when we take a picture of her - but she makes this scrunchy face when she says it - she furrows her brow and "ch's" her teeth... so for now, please don't think my daughter is unhappy... she's usually smiling before we ask her to say cheese!)



Here I am with Daddy and Grandpa!
(again with the unfortunate "cheese" face)

0 comments: