»

Monday, January 26, 2009

Dim Sum with Auntie C

On January 18, we planned to meet Auntie C for lunch. We arrived a little early (and there was a long wait for a table), so Mommy and I went to Daiso. I loved running around the store and trying to get Mommy to catch me! We left with some plastic crayons that are supposed to be unbreakable - let's see what the strength of Addi the super scribbler can do!


The first picture I ever took by myself... Auntie C was the model!



Me and Auntie C ~ I think we'll take a picture like this every time we see each other!



cheesh! Me, Auntie C and Daddy


We were all supposed to blow out our cheeks, but it was just me!



CHEEKS!



Auntie C taught me how to blow out my cheeks!

Can't wait til next time!

2 comments:

feb3rd said...

next time i should teach you how to size down the cheeks, not size up... :D
it was fun seeing you!!

Unknown said...

I know Carmelita! We should make it a regular thing. I miss the ole NPD crew!

J