»

Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter, winter go away...

Mommy and I haven't been going to the playground lately because it's just too cold for me! I've had a cold twice in the last two months and Mommy doesn't want to push it...

It's nice to have an "indoor playground" at the nearest mall, so every now and then, Mommy will take me here if she has some shopping to do. I wish we could come here everyday because I always have such a great time! I love running around and crawling through tunnels, climbing up stairs and sliding down slides... I can't wait til Xavier's old enough to play with me!


I was just sitting on the stairs and dangling my feet...


I'm ready to go down the slide!



I think I'll go down on my belly this time!



I've been having a problem with pants lately... they never fit right!
6-12 months will fit around my waist (sometimes they might be too big), but the legs are too short, like capris...
12-18 months is too big for my waist AND usually they're too long, but can be folded.

So this is what my backside usually looks like... all diaper and saggy pants.

0 comments: