»

Friday, January 30, 2009

Quick note from Mommy...

Two days ago, I was in our guest room... aka our "storage room" (it's amazing how stuff accumulates so easily!) and Addi was out in the living room playing with her toys. You can usually hear her when she's playing - she's either singing, talking to her dolls/Roo, or banging things together... you get my point - there's hardly ever a quiet moment...

Well, there was an odd "quiet moment", so I went out to check on her... in the living room? nope. In the kitchen? nope. I check in our bedroom and I find Addi by the sink, sitting on the floor, licking her fingers very deliberately...

I exclaim, "What are you doing?!"

She says "Yummy........ teet!"

and I find her open tube of toothpaste on the floor beside her.

*she calls anything that has to do with teeth, "teeth"... so her toothbrush is "teet" and her toothpaste is "teet" and the actual act of brushing your teeth is "teet"

*usually we keep the toothpaste out of her reach, on top of the counter... but Daddy put her toothpaste in one of the safe drawers (the drawers she can reach)... the toothpaste is back on the counter!

0 comments: