»

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Daddy and Tita's Birthday at Caffe Sport

We celebrated Daddy and Tita Christina's Birthday on January 29 at Caffe Sport - one of Daddy's fave restaurants! The food was yummy as usual, but Mommy thinks the pesto was lacking a little garlic this time...

Daddy's gift from Grandma - My Japanese Coach on DS.
He was very happy to see it!


"uh-pee, uh-pee"
Open, Open


The birthday celebrants share a tiramisu cake!


I got a gift too!


Take 1 - FLASH! but I'm looking at the camera...


Take 2 - No flash problems, but I'm looking at Daddy!


We ended the night at our fave gelato place!
Grandpa kept saying it was the best ice cream he's ever had!
Mommy was a little disappointed that they didn't have her 3 favourite flavors, so she just shared with me and Daddy.


Happy Birthday!

0 comments: