»

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Soda Springs

Soda Springs is the first Ski Resort to open in California. We never would have heard of it if the people at Sugar Mountain didn't direct us to there! It has this awesome outdoor playarea called "Planet Kids". It's perfect for toddlers (who don't ski/snowboard) and they have ski/snowboard lessons too! We looked on the 'net for kid-friendly resorts and it looked like most ski resorts just offer ski/snowboard lessons for older kids or indoor playarea/babysitting services.

The best part is....they're expanding the kids area next year! I can't wait to go back!

Who's that masked ski person?!?
It's Auntie Charlie!


Ninong JB puts on my Planet Kids tag.



Ninong JB and I are having fun at Soda Springs!



Auntie Charlie and I wait for Daddy.



I'm waiting for the Sleigh Ride!



Mommy tries to warm me up in her arms...


The Tube Carousel!


Sounds like Mommy's having more fun than I am!



My orange tube... it matches Daddy's jacket!


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
again?


My first time tubing! Mommy tries to stop me with her foot and I pop out of the tube! Oops!


Daddy knows better and doesn't stop the tube...



Daddy spins me around... I loved it, but I think he was dizzy...




Daddy pulls me up!



Getting ready to go down again!



This is fun!



Can I stand up while going down the hill?

We were going to try skiing (They have ski boots that fit me! YAY!), but as soon as I saw the tube carousel, I knew that's where I wanted to go... I kept saying "tube, tube, tube", while we were trying to get my ski boots. I thought it would be the perfect place to take a nap...


I fell asleep on the tube carousel!


I totally passed out on the tube carousel!



I'm pooped!



We spotted Daddy!



Ninong JB and Daddy on the lift.
Can you see them?



We're definitely going back here someday!

0 comments: