»

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Auntie Mel and Uncle Norm!

On December 30, I got to meet Uncle Norm and Auntie Mel! After a lot of changed plans, we finally got to meet - they came over to our place and talked and we watched "The Sound of Music" in the background.

Here I am with Auntie Mel and Uncle Norm.
Uncle Norm was really good at making me scrunch my nose... He did a little trick that nobody else could do - Mommy tried to do it and she couldn't even get a giggle out of me!
Auntie Mel was really good with me too! She made me giggle a lot while we were playing peek-a-boo!



Here we are again! Check out my silly daddy in the background!
Mommy says she forgot how great they are with kids until she saw them with me!
If they ever move to the Bay Area, I'd definitely want them to babysit me... we'd probably be up giggling the entire time!


Here we are again with Uncle James... It was time to put me to bed!

Nice to meet you Uncle Norm and Auntie Mel!
Can't wait to see you again in Toronto!

0 comments: