»

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dinner at Caffe Sport

On Wednesday night, we had dinner at Caffe Sport with Uncle Alvin, Ninong JB, Ninong Ray and Auntie Cheedeh because Alvin was in town from Irvine...

We weren't the only ones there... Rob Schneider was there with this family... Ninong JB wanted to bring me to there table and have him sign my belly... um no.

Uncle Alvin, Ninong JB and me...
Ninong Jb shows my belly ( because he wanted Rob Schneider to sign it)...
How about next time, when I'm big enough, I show your belly off to people too!


"my two dads"
don't we make a great looking family?
I make anyone a great looking family!


Me and Auntie Chee-deh...
What are my two dads doing to one another?!?

We topped the night off with gelato...

(Wedding diet? What wedding diet?!?)

0 comments: