»

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

December 29

Daddy drove us to the mall - I didn't think he would, since he was up so late the night before! Lots of people wanted to tickle me today and as usual, little old ladies wanted to touch me and smile at me... Whenever this happens, Mommy and Daddy say "LOLLA!" (like HOLLA!) LITTLE OLD LADIES LOVE ADDISON!

Later on that night, we went to Grandma's to see all the out-of-town visitors. We didn't expect to come to a party! People were singing in the front room and playing their guitars and the piano. People were rocking the magic mike in the living room!

Grandpa Dennis shows off his vocal range.


Kuya Ison loves me!
By the end of the night, he was saying Addi Addi Addi!
He was showering me with hugs and lots of kisses!


Kissing cousins!


The Canadians have a turn at the mike!


Me and Ate Aisley... she was begging to hold me!
Her Mommy said she could, as long as she was sitting down!


I finally met Grandpa Dennis and he gets a turn with me!


Me with Hot Stuff Auntie Paula!


Cousin Ison and I sitting on the glider.

It was great to see everyone!

0 comments: