»

Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm 8 months old!




...I'm 8 months old already!

Can you believe it?!?
Mommy sure can't!... "8 months old" sounds so... well, OLD!

Mommy and I spent my birthday with Grandma Lyn and Grandpa Trev... We went shopping at Stoneridge (actually, Mommy pushed me around the mall... hoping I would fall back asleep - of course I didn't! there were so many things to look at!)


Then we went to Babies R Us (Daddy's favorite place! Too bad he wasn't with us... to complain!)
to find a push walker that I can use when I'm at Grandma's.

Here I am testing out my new learning walker...
Have I told you I love to cruise furniture!
Sitting is for babies!

After Babies R Us, we went to the movies...
We watched "P.S. I Love You"
Mommy really enjoyed this chick flick... she says she ALMOST cried!
I don't know what she's talking about, I slept through most of it!
and sang through the rest!

After the movies we had dinner at Mimi's...
I played with a metal spoon... and you know what that means...
RED CHEEKS!
The red cheeks could have also been from the cantaloupe.
nah... it was definitely the spoon.
NO MORE METAL SPOONS FOR ME!
I'm definitely a SILVER SPOON kinda gal!


I'm feasting on my first cantaloupe!
I wanted to hold it on my own...
I'm very grabby now... if you don't watch me, I'll grab your plate and hold it up high!
Grandma was impressed with how strong I am now!


No, this isn't a bad blush job... it's a reaction from the metal spoon.


Yay! My Daddy's home!!!



Me and Mama


Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!!!!!

Unknown said...

dude, is that a nets jersey james is wearing?

*tsk tsk*