»

Friday, January 4, 2008

In my cage...

I like to crawl all over the place now!
It's getting harder for Mommy and Daddy to get stuff done AND watch me at the same time! I'm getting faster and faster too... take your eyes off me for a second and who knows what I'll be climbing/putting in my mouth/crawling towards...
Solution... "the cage"

It's really a playard and made for this purpose... I can play with my toys now and move around a little while Mommy and Daddy do their chores (or play Rockband.... just kidding... really to do our chores... Rockband is for Addi's naptime)


Here I am kissing Mommy...


Kissing Mommy again....
I thought you put me in here so you could wash the dishes, not to take pictures of me!


I can play with my toys AND be safe!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet!

now, easy on the nylon mesh Addi!