»

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fevahh!

I was sick this week.

I started with a fever on Tuesday and I was super cranky all day! I didn't want to eat very much and I didn't want to play either. I just wanted Mommy to hold me. So that's what Mommy did. She held me. All. Day. Long.

On Wednesday, Grandma watched me because Mommy had to do some errands in San Jose. I was grouchy and not my usually self. Still have a fever!

On Thursday, I was still sick and I still had a fever... what's going on here? Mommy held me all day long again, but this time she just watched me instead of doing things while holding me... It was nice to get all this attention, but I didn't like feeling yucky! My fever went down after I had, for lack of a better phrase, explosive diarrhea, but then it went up again later that night!

On Friday Morning, I didn't have a fever anymore...

Fast Forward to Saturday Morning - we find out the cause... another tooth cut through my gums! R2 on the top... this one's supposed to be the one to give you a fever!

James and I thought it could be anything - another reaction to the MMR shot, a stomach virus, ??? we didn't rule out teething because we knew it was going to happen eventually... but because we had such an easy time with the other 4 teeth, we didn't anticipate the fever! Especially since she wasn't touching her gums or drooling!

0 comments: