»

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

On June 15, we went out for Father's Day Brunch at Horatio's with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Josh. It was a chilly day, so I had to wear a long sleeve shirt under my pretty dress. I fell asleep pretty easily at Church (always at the same time - right before Communion, so I'm always sleeping when I get blessed) and Uncle Josh met us at home.



I got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa because I didn't want to sit in the high chair!



Daddy and his Father's Day shirt. He says he's going to wear this shirt for Father's Day every year - even if it doesn't fit him anymore, he'll still wear it for Father's Day!



Daddy's being silly... he says this is the way Grandpa Trev wears his glasses.



Me with the Fathers!



Mommy and Uncle Josh.
This is Uncle Josh's Father's Day shirt. He has to wear it every Father's Day.
Because Daddy says so.


I start to get blotchy... (I throw up later today and two days later I get a fever... we still don't know why - it could be something I caught from someone or a reaction to the MMR shot)



Group picture!
Brunch was... ok.


Daddy and Grandpa Trev have matching shirts again!


Happy Belated Father's day to all the Fathers, Grandfathers, Step-Fathers, Fathers-to-be and Wannabe Fathers!

0 comments: