»

Friday, June 27, 2008

Once I started walking...

I wouldn't stop!

I missed a few weeks of story time (because of a doctor's appointment and Mommy's south bay excursion)... so I forgot how to sit still! Mommy spent 25 minutes of storytime (which is 30 minutes) chasing me around. And when I wasn't running around, I was trying my hardest to get out of Mommy's lap! I tried to make other kids laugh and I was very verbal during story time - the story time lady couldn't help but laugh at my comments! I also tried to get other kids to run around with me (Oh boy... Is she going to be THAT kid in the future?!?) I tried to kiss a boy, but he backed away from me. When it was time to play, I actually put TWO pieces in a puzzle (an oval and a diamond!) and then I got a hold of my senses and thought "WHAT AM I DOING?!?", so I turned it upside down and spread the pieces around, just like I do at home! Then I got up and refused to sit and play with any toy or anyone and ran around the room while Mommy chased me!

Good times, good times...

***nb when I say "ran" I mean walked quickly... I still haven't mastered running yet - I trip and fall if I try! But I'm determined!

0 comments: