»

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My One Year Checkup!

Here I am waiting for the doctor to check me out... I like to pretend I'm talking on the phone!



I looked at Mommy for a second!



Hey! Give me my phone back, Dada!



We both read with our mouths open!



On June 4, I had my one year checkup... a little late, I know but we needed to work around conflicting schedules!

I am now 18 lbs and 12 ounces... I gained a little bit of weight since last time... No need to worry, I've just been sooo active lately that I've been burning all those calories!

I'm 30 inches long now. I'm in the 75th percentile - I don't know why LOL's always think I'm "tiny"?!?! Maybe because they can't see very well!

I had 2 shots and we had to get blood drawn too! When we went to the clinic to get blood drawn, the male nurse must have scared me because I started to wail as soon as I saw him! I calmed down right before he stuck the needle in my arm and I didn't even notice that he put it in! According to Mommy's theory, he must be evil... (Mommy thinks that only evil people make me cry)

0 comments: