»

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm 13 months old!

On June 24, I turned 13 months old!

There was no cake this time, I guess we stopped celebrating my month birthdays since I'm one now... Mommy still sang Happy Birthday to me and showered me with kisses (but she does that everyday, so what else is new?!?)

I love playing with the velcro on Mommy's camera case!


Open, Close, Open, Close... It was a really hot day, you know what that means!
hot day = no pants day...
really really hot day = no shirt day!
(Only for me though... not anyone else in the world!)


I wanted to show off my first pair of diamond earrings!
Thanks Ninang Joy!
(Mommy put them on while I was sleeping! They're screwbacks, she couldn't have done it while I was awake... I would have protested!)


My regular mug...


Mommy took this picture two seconds before I pulled 'em off!



Happy Birthday to me!

0 comments: