»

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Swimming at Uncle Ivan's & Auntie Erica's

On Tuesday, Mommy and I went with Ate Aisley and Ison to Uncle Ivan's and Auntie Erica's place... what a great surprise! I got to go in the swimming pool with my cousins! Mommy just happened to have my bathing suit in my diaper bag so I got to go in the pool too! Mommy didn't have her suit, so we had to stay by the stairs...

I loved being in the water!
It's just like bathtime, but no water up my nose... yet!



I got to try Ison's floaty... I don't really know how I feel about this yet...



I'm floating farther and farther away from Mommy!


(all of these pics were taken with my camera phone... gotta love technology!)

1 comments:

********************************************************** said...

she is so freakin' cute in these pictures. I love the close-ups!