»

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Baby Shower Auntie Monica and Auntie Anna!

Grandma Rose and Grandma Lyn hosted a joint baby shower for Auntie Anna and Auntie Monica. I wasn't there for the beginning of the shower, but I was able to catch some of it at the end!



Yummy! Strawberry Ice Cream Cake!



All the ladies.



The guests of honour!
Auntie Monica, Ella and Auntie Anna and Baby E.
Can you guess what Auntie Anna is having? Mommy thinks she's having a ....




I'm going through a kissy phase. I love to kiss everybody!
I look like one of those little dutch kids, leaning in for one!




Kissing cousin Izzy on the lips.



Cousins Simon and Elijah.
Of course, we're not all looking at the same camera. Elijah's not even looking up!



Hugging cousin Isaac.



Isaac open-mouth kisses my cheek! Looks like he's biting into an apple!


Cousin Simon and I love to play together!



a la Grandpa Trevor!


0 comments: