»

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My New Car Seat

I'm moving on up!

My new car seat is big and soft... I really love it! My feet don't hang off the edge like in my infant car seat!


I love to rest my head on the soft material!


It took a long time for Daddy to install it the first time - now he has the hang of it! I also "blessed" it on Father's Day... I threw up for the first time in six months and all over my new car seat! Mommy's reflex reaction was to catch it with her hand... but there was A LOT of vomit and she only got a little bit of it! YUCKY!!!! The things moms do! (if it was anyone else, I would have used my hand to plug my nose - not to catch the vomit! Actually, she threw up mostly on her clothes and on one side of the carseat... boy did it STINK! It may as well have been the entire carseat!)

Thanks for my carseat Ninong Ray and Auntie Chee-deh! I'll get lots of good use out of it for the next 5 years!

0 comments: