»

Sunday, June 22, 2008

TJ's and Alex's Parties

On Saturday, we had a really busy day! Mommy and Daddy were very productive in the morning, getting organized with things and doing errands earlier in the day - instead of sleeping in, like we all usually like to do!

In the afternoon, we went to Uncle TJ's birthday party. I got to play with my cousin Mason for a little while.

Kissing cousins!
It looks like I'm being forced against my will to kiss him.
That's just how I look, I actually love to kiss people!
(Addi actually tried to kiss an old lady at Nine West today and the old lady leaned in also, but I snatched Addi up and told the old lady that Addi was sick - the old lady said "It's ok", and I think she was still expecting a kiss from Addi... um. No. I just walked away!)




I'm kinda sleepy... can I lean on you for a minute?


We left Uncle TJ's party to go to Auntie Alex's party. I got to see my cousins Isaac and Emily. I don't have any pictures with them, but I have a picture of this toy that I was "pushing" Isaac on.

Isaac would push himself off the ground while Addi held on to the back of the car. He would walk about 3 paces ahead of her, turn his head around, wait for her to catch up to him and then take off again. Addi didn't care, she thought it was a game. When it was Addi's turn to ride, Isaac walked away....

0 comments: