»

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bye Bye Toronto!

It was an incredible 3 weeks in Toronto and I was sad to leave. I loved meeting everyone and I'll miss all my new friends and my family... We hope you'll visit us in California. Can't wait to see you again, but don't be offended if I don't remember you - I probably won't remember anything from my infant/toddler years!


Bye bye Lola! I miss you! I won't forget all the lessons you taught me (like going down the stairs) or the songs we sang.
Thanks for everything!



Bye bye Tiyo Kevin!
I'll be forever brainwashed to raise my hands whenever I see you, your picture or hear your name...



Bye bye Lola's house!




Silly fish face!


Bye Lola,
C'mon Birthday bear, you're coming with me!


To the Torontonians - thanks for a great visit! Whether we saw you once for a few minutes or frequently, the time you spent with us was definitely memorable!
You're certainly missed! It's now 10/17 and I'm still carrying the weight from Lin Garden and our Food Tour! Still dreaming of the Pakora Chicken!
We love you!

0 comments: