»

Monday, October 27, 2008

Staying over at Grandma's house

Grandma and her sisters went to Las Vegas for a few days and we stayed over at her house to keep Grandpa company. Uncle Josh was there on Thursday too! Uncle Josh, Grandpa, Mommy and I had lots of fun playing outside with the dogs. Actually, I'm still a little afraid of the dogs, but I got to spend some time with them and by Saturday I wasn't afraid to pet Sheena!

Mommy and I took a walk to the playground after my nap. I met a little girl who was a year older than me, and if Mommy let her, she would have dragged me around the playground by my hand! She was a pretty butchy girl ... think Rosie O'Donnell as a terrible 2 year old! Mommy and I were both pretty filthy by the time we got back to Grandma's house, especially me! Mommy washed me off in the shower... my first stand up shower! (man, she's getting big too quickly!)

A little static will make my hair jump!
I look like a mad scientist!


PEESH PEESH PEESH
(help me climb up here, please!)


Mommy made us Chicken Curry for dinner, I couldn't have any even though I LOVE curry chicken because there's butter in it... and we got Ice Cream from Loard's for dessert. Auntie Christina had the Fudge-Ana (say it 3 times fast!)

We had a little slumber party on Thursday night - Uncle Josh and Auntie Christina slept over too! We all conked out pretty early though... so it was a very tame sleepover. I fell off the bed at 2:30 in the morning... scared the bejeezus out of Mommy and Daddy - they kept me up a bit longer, just in case I had a serious bump. I definitely wasn't used to sleeping in a bed other than my own!

On Friday, Daddy and Uncle Josh both worked from "home" (Grandma's house). Daddy was starting to feel sick today and so was Auntie Christina, but we still managed to get out to the Englander for dinner... Grandpa kept raving about their Fish and Chips!

Mommy and I slept on the aerobed in the living room (I didn't want to fall off that bed again!), but Daddy slept in the guest room since he wasn't feeling well... a horrible start to a horrible sick weekend for Daddy :(

0 comments: