»

Monday, October 27, 2008

Meeting Xavier Vargas!

We wanted to make sure I wasn't sick for our first meeting with Xavier... so I had to be fever free for 2 days before heading up to E-ville...

We knew Auntie Chee-Deh had been craving sushi from the first moment she knew she was pregnant, so we decided to treat the Vargas' for a sushi dinner... Mommy and Auntie Chee-Deh were happy with this! We also dropped off my swing and infant chair, just to give the new parents some freedom whenever they needed it!

lil' Xavier slept most of our visit - I used to sleep all the time too! I can't wait til he's bigger... then we can play together and I don't have to be so gentle with him...


Xavier Vargas...
Daddy and I have a picture of me posing like this too!


Daddy, Xavier, Ninong Ray and me!



0 comments: