»

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sausage and Suds Festival

We expected to have a quiet day at home on Sunday (October 5), with just a quick trip to the grocery store and dinner at home. As we were walking home from the grocery store, we heard live music coming from E 14th... What was going on? Oh yeah! The Sausage and Suds Festival!

Daddy went home and dropped off our groceries, while Mommy and I walked towards the music to see what was going on... We got there with about an hour left in the festival... Needless to say, most people were already heavily enjoying the Suds!I get a better view of the crowd...


Did you notice the Einstein hair?


Daddy and I are waiting in line for a Chicago dog.


The reason for the Einstein hair? I was wearing pigtails for a few hours, but I noticed the hair ties in my hair while walking to the grocery store - I HAD to take them out! My hair stayed in pigtails even though the hair ties weren't in my hair!

0 comments: