»

Monday, October 6, 2008

Duff's Buffalo Wings

No trip to Toronto is ever complete without a visit to Duff's! We pencilled Duff's in for lunch on Monday.


I needed to run around first before our big meal!



Mommy enjoys her Medium Hot wing (She and Daddy should have ordered HOT!), while I savour my plain wing. The owner and waitress were very accommodating to my food allergies, advising us not to let me eat the fries, since they're sprinkled with wheat... They made a side order of plain wings for me, something they don't usually do!




Mommy's been craving authentic Buffalo wings ever since she moved to California! You can't beat spicy and tangy wings!



The owner is standing beside Mommy.



We need to bring a Duff's to California! or a Buffalo wing shop, anyways...
Does anyone know of a Buffalo Wing restaurant in the Bay?

0 comments: