»

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pizza and a Movie


On Friday, October 10, we headed over to Zachary's pizza in Berkeley for dinner with Ninong JB, Auntie Charlie, Auntie Mansi, and Uncle RJ & Uncle Jamie from New York... our waitress was very accommodating - she offered to bring me chicken because of my allergies! She didn't even hesitate to bring me something they didn't have on their menu! and to top it all off, she did a little "Shoop" with Uncle RJ!

We decided to watch a movie after dinner - we made all the way into the theater, but just like last time, I just wasn't having it... Mommy and Daddy got their money back and we left the theater... Daddy has a theory that I'll only make us leave if the movie is bad... After all, I let them watch Superbad and Batman Forever! We got reports the next day that the movie was bad!

0 comments: