»

Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Birthday Party!

On Saturday September 27, Lola had a party at her house for Mommy's 29th birthday and my 16 month birthday (Daddy turned xx and 8 months old too!). I met all these new people who have been in Mommy's life since she was born!


Here I am with Charles, my nephew? I don't know the relation... I know his Great-Grandma and Lolo are cousins...


The Isaac and Gorospe families!


The Canadian Cruzada cousins, with a special appearance by the newest Jonas brother... BenJonas!



There were lots of beautiful kids to play with!
We didn't get to take a picture of all of them!



I got my favourite "Birthday bear" today...
He keeps me sane in the car, while driving Daddy nuts!
I even have a little birthday dance I do whenever I see him... and I also say "buh-dey" when he's in plain sight too!




I loved my birthday cake!
Lola washed off the strawberries (washed the dairy off them), so I could gobble them up!



Oh yeah, Mommy got a birthday cake too!



Here we are singing "Happy Birthday"



I loved to touch my cake!


Uncle Glenn, Aliyah, Daddy and me...
Aliyah's only 7 months old and she weighs the same as me!

I got pretty cranky from all the excitement... I even refused to kiss some people... when do I EVER do that?!?

I had a great time playing with the kids! Thanks for the party, Lola!

0 comments: