»

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Addi does "New Kids"

From Mommy:

Yes, I know... I'm bad... just wanted to jump on the Reunited New Kids bandwagon and teach Addi a little something I loved to do when I was a girl!

Background: I recorded the New Kids reunited performance on the Today show a while back and every now and then I'll watch it (ok... like almost everyday). It's become Addi's fave thing... she gets really excited to hear their performance (probably because I'm dancing her around the living room)... one time I played it and she started doing the Hanging Tough wave and saying "OHHHHHHH" while doing it... cute, eh?

Here she is in action... she needs a little more coaxing when it's not Donny Wahlberg doing it... we tried to sneak in a few other tricks too... (I kinda sound like a drill sargeant making her do all these tricks... I'll ease up now!)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

all her tricks in one video! nice. pretty soon goin to be a long video!