»

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Today was my Mommy's first Mother's Day!
What a special treat! Daddy fed me breakfast this morning while Mommy slept in for "ten more minutes..."

We went to a different Church this morning and I got to watch Grandma sing in the choir. I even blew her "flying kisses" when she looked at me!


This is me in my sailor outfit...
I don't look very happy, but that's because I kept struggling to take this hat off while Daddy kept trying to keep it on!




Mommy and me at Palomares restaurant for the champagne brunch.



Double trouble... sunglasses and a hat?!?
It was a 3-person job... Daddy put the sunglasses on me, Uncle Josh put the hat on and Mommy took the picture!




You've got to be as quick as lightning to take the picture, Mom!




Me with the 3 moms on Mother's Day.


Grandma Lynn and me.

Great-Grandma Dolly and me.

0 comments: