»

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lunch with Auntie Carmen

On Sunday, Mommy, Daddy and I had lunch with Auntie Carmen at Mayflower restaurant. We wanted to see her before she left for Japan!

It was nice to see her before she left and I hope she has a great time in Japan!

While we were at the restaurant, one of the ladies pushing the dim sum carts came and talked to me, she was making cute faces and speaking to me in Mandarin - Auntie Carmen translated for the lady as she was talking...

Auntie Carmen: "she says Addison has beautiful eyes"
Addison does her blinkie blinkies!
(Grandma Dolly calls it "beautiful eyes" or "pretty eyes" and Addison will blink with her nose! I'm sure Addison is confused by now with all the different things we call it!)

We ended the meal with bubble tea!

Auntie Carmen, Daddy and me at the bubble tea place.



Mommy, Auntie Carmen and me!



I had lots of fun with Auntie Carmen!




Bye bye Auntie Carmen!
We'll see you in July!

0 comments: