»

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ninong Ray's birthday dinner!

We celebrated Ninong Ray's birthday at Patio Filipino... Everyone said the food was really yummy! Auntie Charlie wasn't able to eat anything because she's a vegetarian and they even cook their veggies in a meat sauce (or shrimp paste!). So she ate dinner before she came and she was able to play with me throughout the whole dinner!

Here I am with my Ninong... he wanted to hold me until the food came!


Here's Daddy and Auntie Mansi.


Uncle Brian and Auntie Ying...
Don't ask me what he's doing!



My two Ninongs...
Ninong JB went away for the weekend, so they had to sit next to each other... it's ok, Auntie Charlie... you can sit with me!


Auntie Charlie and me!
I'm waving at the camera!

Auntie Charlie gave me lots of water...
I love drinking from glasses! They're so much more mature than plastic cups!



I loved Mommy's mango juice!



My toes were sticking out of my sandals!
Time to get new ones!


Actually, they're really my size... I was just pushing my toes out!


Scrunchy nose faces!
Where's your scrunchy nose, Ninong JB?


Three Men and a Baby!




Happy Birthday Ninong Ray!

0 comments: