»

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Girls day with Auntie Chee-Deh!

Mommy didn't take any pictures today!

We hung out with Auntie Chee-Deh on the hottest day of the year so far! On Thursday, we went to Auntie Chee-deh and Ninong Ray's new place. We had a very long lunch at Rubio's and I tried to play with all the adults in the restaurant (like 3 other people)!

We played on the patio - I got to watch Mommy blow bubbles, but I wasn't too interested in that! I showed Auntie Chee-Deh my new walking skills... I had lots of fun with Auntie Chee-Deh! I guess you can think of me as practice - though she refuses to change my diaper!

We later went out for dinner with Daddy and Ninong Ray - we were going to try a new place, but it wasn't in a very nice neighbourhood - so we ended up going to Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe, where the men took longer to eat than the women (because they were talking so much!)

It was a great day!

0 comments: