»

Monday, May 19, 2008

Karisma's Underwater Carnival

On Saturday, we went to Karisma's first Birthday Party! She had an underwater carnival theme!

Here I am, ready to go...
My pink tennis dress and purse from Lola Syl and my tennis bracelet from Ninang Jo!
My hair is slicked back too...
(one of my fave action songs is "This is the way I brush my hair...")



Grandma watches me as I play on the T-Rex.


Where's the seatbelt on this thing?!?



Daddy's my big seatbelt!



Hi everybody!
I'm going to show you some of the creatures that live in the sea!



This is an octopus...



and this is a crab, notice the claws...



and behind me is a big whale!




Hope you had fun learning about underwater creatures!



I never wanted to let go of my purse...
Someone had to distract me so I would let go of it!




This is my only picture with the birthday girl!



Don't take my purse!!!

0 comments: