»

Saturday, May 31, 2008

At the San Leandro Cherry Festival

On Saturday, Uncle Josh and Auntie Christina came with Mommy & me to the San Leandro Cherry Festival... Mommy and I would have been there even if we didn't leave our house! It's cool to have such a great festival on our street!

We didn't expect a lot of people to be there, but the streets were crowded! The BART parking lot looked like it does on weekdays!

Here's the main stage... the 'dults got to eat carny food and listen to Native Elements.


Mommy does a decent job of holding me and taking my picture (while trying not to be in the picture with her)


So you can see the people in the background!



I got to shake my booty a little!



Auntie Christina and me!



Here I am listening to Native Elements

Mommy took cherries home and they were delicious!

0 comments: