»

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ison's birthday party!

I didn't get to celebrate Ison's birthday with him last year because we were still at the hospital (ehem... I was being born!) and this year we got to celebrate with him twice!

We celebrated Ison's birthday party at Tumble and Teas. Auntie La rented the whole place out...It's a good thing she did because there were A lot of kids!

I'm still at a pretty self-centered age... Although I'm great with people, I'd much rather play on my own...




There were sooo many things to play with in the play area, but the one thing I kept gravitating towards was this magazine. Mommy had to read it to me!



It's pizza time!
I even got to eat pizza!



Mommy and me!
Doesn't Mommy look very Mom?
(I swear this is my most Mommy-looking picture ever! I looked at it and thought to myself... OMG! I'm a mom!)



Cousin Isaac's pizza face!


The birthday boy!



Tumble and Tea's.



The play area was getting really crowded!

Cake time!



So you know how it's hard to get two kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time?
Try A LOT of kids:

Take 1:
Can you find me?
The crying boy distracts some of the kids.



Take 2:
He really wants out now!



Take 3:
last take... it's good enough!


I had a great time!
Happy Birthday cousin!

0 comments: