»

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Elijah's After Party!

Elijah couldn't wait to kick everybody out of the house so he could open up all of his toys and play with them! He kept insisting that we go too, but he was allowed to open his presents with us there!

My cousin's loved playing with the Speed Racer Figure 8 track we got for Elijah!



And I loved banging two Hot Wheels cars together!



Sacramento's a little too hot for my taste...
I kept sweating! I had to take my dress off!
I'm not looking forward to summer....



Our group picture
(Mommy moved the camera a little while pressing down the button... I swear it was centered when I looked at the screen!)



Funny Faces take 1.
My cousins loved taking this picture... they kept asking to do another one and another one!



This one's really off-center!
Look at Uncle Josh!
We played a funny (mean) trick on Grandma Lynn with the lizard... she screamed really loud!
(sorry!)


0 comments: