»

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Addi's motherly affection - by Mommy

Does every baby go through this stage?

Addison is starting to grow really attached to some of her stuffed animals (Roo, especially) and she carries one of them wherever she goes.

She constantly bear hugs them (while saying 'ug!).
She constantly kisses them.
She pretends to feed them food - I've been using this to my advantage - If I'm having a hard time feeding Addi because she wants to play, I'll pretend to feed Roo and then Addison will take a bite right after!
She pretends to give them drinks.
She puts them to "sleep" in her sofa.
She sits them down on her sofa.
She talks to them... (she's very animated and looks them right in the face, while using her hands to aid her explanation)

Does every baby go through this? Every baby girl?

I just love it! It keeps her entertained for longer periods of time now...

Please don't tell me this is her way of asking for a baby sibling! Not anytime soon, girlfriend!

0 comments: