»

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008!

This year, I'm thankful for my family and friends... I'm surrounded by people who love to love me! I love you all too!

Me and my cousins... Ella was still sleeping!


Aren't we cute?!?


I kept asking to put Ella on my lap!
I finally got my request!



I couldn't help it!
I love hugging my cousin!



I tried to copy Elijah as he did yoga poses on the Wii fit.



Take 1
Definitely not a frameable... you can see my diaper!


The Isaac cousins!


The Isaac brothers and cousins!


After all those pictures with my cousins, this is the face I made for my family photo.



Mommy wanted to take a picture of us in front of the orange tree...
this is the picture she got.



Simon and Elijah were racing each other and I was trailing behind!
I was happy just saying "GO!" after Mommy said "Ready, Set..."


Elijah and I play Simon says with Simon.
I just had fun watching him!


Simon and Elijah show me their Kung Fu skills...
Uh oh!



No, I didn't get to sit at the kids table this year... are you crazy?!? It would have been a mess! We'll wait til next year, when I'm not constantly trying to climb the chair and table!


Thanksgiving at Grandma's 2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy too!
and
Thank you too, Addi

--Grampa Frank