»

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm 18 months old!

Mommy and I joined Daddy for lunch in the city on the 24th. We wanted to have a light lunch because we were going to have a heavy dinner later on that night! Daddy met us at the San Francisco Center and we decided to have lunch there. We ran into Auntie Christina, who was having lunch with her Mom and two sisters, and we joined their table! It was nice to have Auntie Christina entertain me... I was going to make a song request (slippery fish), but I didn't.

After lunch, Mommy and I did a few errands (post office, apple store for Daddy). Then we visited the puppies and kittens on display in the Macy's windows I guess we went at the wrong time, because they were all sleeping! I still enjoyed watching them and making dog and cat noises at them!

We walked to Union Square and watched the ice skaters...

This is great!
Why are so many people holding on to the edge and still falling over?!?



In front of the unfinished Christmas tree.


Mommy tried to walk around the area to make me tired, but it didn't work... I stayed awake and watched everything! At least I wasn't cranky!


We walked back to the San Francisco Center and Mommy treated me with an 18 month birthday surprise!
Mango Sorbet Gelato... YUMMY!
Thank Goodness for this bib!



My dress matches the wall


I'm 18 months old already!

I'm still (and I will always be) my Mommy and Daddy's baby girl...

0 comments: