»

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day 2008! My second Christmas

It's Christmas time already!
This is my second Christmas, but really the first time I know what's going on... I've been a really good girl this year and I hope Santa knows it!
I can't wait to open my own presents ~ I don't need Mommy or Daddy's help anymore!

Merry Christmas everybody!


A mouthful of teeth!


Yay!
Eebee!



Watching Eebee as I wait for Mommy and Daddy to get ready...



Mommy and I are waiting for Daddy to get pretty...



Oooh! What a big box! Can't wait to open it!



I tell Daddy what a good girl I've been...



Daddy and me!


Mommy and me!


I actually smiled to the timer button!
After each picture, I kept asking for more...
(we have 5 of these exact same pictures/poses)



The Isaac's/Lovekin's 2008


Silly Group shot!



Me and my family!


After opening every present, I wanted to play with each toy!
It took a lot of convincing from Mommy to move on to the next present...



I wonder what it is!


Thanks for all my presents!

0 comments: